1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
2. Add the sweet potato chunks to the tray, drizzle with some oil and place in the oven to roast for 45 minutes.
3. When 40 minutes is up, add a handful of chickpeas to the baking tray for the remaining 5 minutes.
4. Next, add the roasted sweet potato chunks to a blender along with the tahini, sesame oil, salt, lemon juice and garlic.
5. Blend until smooth, and then empty into a bowl.
6. Top with the handful of now crunchy chickpeas and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Serves 4 people
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 50 mins
1 x can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
300g Sweet potato (peeled and cut into chunks)
30ml Sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Juice from half a lemon
1 garlic clove (crushed)