1. Begin by heating a pan on a medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil and then crumble the block on tofu into the pan.
2. Add the nutritional yeast, garlic granules, soy sauce, diced cherry tomatoes, pepper and ground turmeric and combine.
3. Stir frequently and after a few minutes add the milk and fresh spinach.
4. Once the spinach starts to wilt take the pan off the heat.
5. Split the scramble mixture between the two wraps and place in the middle.
6. Top with 1/2 a sliced avocado on each and carefully roll the sides up and then over into a burrito style. Slice in half and enjoy!
Serves 2 people
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
2 of The Food Doctor wraps
1 block of extra firm tofu
1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon of garlic granules
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
4 cherry tomatoes (finely diced)
Pinch of pepper
1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
1 tablespoon of dairy free milk
Handful of fresh spinach
1 avocado (sliced)