- Preheat oven to 180C/350 F and scatter the new potatoes, red onion chunks, parsnips and carrots on a couple of baking trays.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, ground cumin, cumin seeds and salt.
- Drizzle over the vegetables and ensure they’re evenly coated.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Line the plate with rocket leaves and add some puy lentils on top.
- Top with the roasted vegetables, and scatter with the Masala and Sweet Chilli Mix.
Serves 4 people
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 40 mins
500g new potatoes (halved)
1 red onion (cut into chunks)
4 parsnips (peeled and quartered)
6 medium sized carrots (peeled and quartered)
250g cooked puy lentils
5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin