1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, once hot add the chopped onion and garlic and fry for 3-4 mins.
2. Add the frozen peas and vegetable stock and bring to the boil, once boiling reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins.
3. Stir in the mint, add the cream and liquidise the soup with either a hand or food processor until smooth.
4. Season, to taste and serve in a bowl, garnished with a mint leaf
5. When ready to serve remove the soup from the heat and stir in the lemon juice at the very last minute. Spoon ladles of hot soup into each bowl and top with cheese, a few croutons, parsley and a sprinkling of seeds.
Serves 1-2 people
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 – 30 mins
For the soup:
375g Frozen Peas
1 small Onion
500ml Vegetable Stock
50ml Double Cream / Coconut Cream
Salt & Pepper
Food Doctor Pitta