This simple rainbow-coloured ratatouille dish is bursting with flavour! Enjoy with friends or use up the leftovers for the week ahead.
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Cover the bottom of a large baking dish with your pasta.
2. Cut all the vegetables into 1cm slices, except the courgette and peppers, which need to be thicker (more like 2cm).
3. Starting from the outer edge of the dish, arrange the vegetables by colour: slices of beetroot, then sweet potato, courgette and so on until you fill it.
4. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the olive oil over the surface. Bake it for 30-40 minutes.
5. Serve with steamed kale or a large green salad and avocado, dressed with Green Vinaigrette.
4 sweet potatoes
3 red onions
1/2 butternut squash
2 yellow peppers
2tbsp olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper