1. Preheat the oven to 180c and scatter the cashew nuts on a baking tray.
2. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a saucepan on a medium heat add the raspberries and maple syrup and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Mash the raspberries, mix in the chia seeds and place in a bowl in the fridge.
5. Next once your cashew nuts have cooled slightly add them to a blender along with the salt and blend until a nut butter consistency is formed. You may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
6. Toast your bagels and smother in cashew butter and raspberry jam.
7. Top with sliced banana and sprinkle with crushed nuts. Enjoy!
Serves 3 people
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 15 mins
3 The Food Doctor The Energy Bagels
250g cashew nuts
1/2 teaspoon of salt
150g fresh or frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1 tablespoon of chia seeds